10 x 12 Pergola-in-a-Box
The 10 x 12 Pergola-in-a-Box is made with pressure-treated Southern Yellow Pine, which is why it comes with a guarantee for resistance against rot and termites. It has a very low moisture level and is ready for your stain or paint. Your Pergola-in-a-Box comes with detailed assembly instructions and all parts needed for a quick and easy assembly.
|Size||10' x 12'|
|A||7’ 3 ⅞”|
|B||9’ 4 ⅝”|
|C||9’ 7 ½”|
|D||11’ 7 ¾”|
|E||8’ 4 ¾”|
- A & B = center to center of post-measurement
- C & D = overall roof length measurement
- E = overall height measurement
- Arched roof runs the width of the pergola
- Hand-selected, Grade A, pressure-treated Southern Yellow Pine. (This is the same lumber used to build roller coasters and boardwalks!)
- All components are milled, sanded, cut, and notched to fit together perfectly.
- Four handsome posts with an elegant design on the bottom three feet of each post.
- Arched roof to give your Pergola-in-a-Box a customized feel and a uniquely beautiful style.
- Thorough step-by-step assembly instructions with many illustrations and pictures.
No cutting is needed, and all hardware is included. Two people can assemble in one day.