12 x 14 Pergola-in-a-Box
The 12 x 14 Pergola-in-a-Box is made with pressure-treated Southern Yellow Pine, which is why it comes with a guarantee for resistance against rot and termites. It has a very low moisture level and is ready for your stain or paint. Detailed assembly instructions and all parts needed are included in the kit, ensuring the assembly process is quick and easy.
|Size||12' x 14'|
|A||9’ 3 ⅞”|
|B||11’ 4 ⅝”|
|C||11’ 7 ½”|
|D||13’ 7 ¾”|
|E||8’ 4 ¾”|
- A & B = center to center of post-measurement
- C & D = overall roof length measurement
- E = overall height measurement
- Arched roof runs the width of the pergola
- Hand-selected, Grade A, pressure-treated Southern Yellow Pine. (This is the same lumber used to build roller coasters and boardwalks!)
- All components are milled, sanded, cut, and notched to fit together perfectly.
- Four handsome posts with an elegant design on the bottom three feet of each post.
- Arched roof to give your Pergola-in-a-Box a customized feel and a uniquely beautiful style.
- Thorough step-by-step assembly instructions with many illustrations and pictures.
No cutting is needed, and all hardware is included. Two people can assemble in one day.